Planes, helicopters, etc?

Can the game engine handle planes, helicopters, etc? I know we wont see anything like this for a long time but Id like to know if the game engine can handle it. Dev answer would be nice.

Re:Planes, helicopters, etc?

Sorry, only going to get me answering for awhile

In future...could be. Could Engine handle it? Since it is a custom engine, yes they could tweak it to do what ever they want.

Virtus wrote:
    Sorry, only going to get me answering for awhile

In future...could be. Could Engine handle it? Since it is a custom engine, yes they could tweak it to do what ever they want.
    So the devs are busy working on the game at the moment i assume?

On that note, whats with that? It seems like the devs say nothing for a while, then all of a sudden sweep through and answer a heap of forum questions, then go silent again.

Do they just jump onto the forums on their game development breaks? lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That would be a logical assumption. Would you rather have them have a daemon running that pops up every time the devs are called and they answered a question? Would you get any work done if you did that?

So Xsyon will answer when he looks through the forums.
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

I'm sure they are answering the questions as often as they have time to.

TO put it in perspective, You may want to play a game, but its their real life income that hangs in the balance. They are doing their best.