Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Rating 18 + ?!

  1. #1

    Rating 18 + ?!

    The game will be rated 18 + but i don t see any blood or nudity.All i can see are some cartoony bears and some weird emotes from the screenshots.I really think a game rated M or 18+ need to have some real reasons to be like that.

  2. #2

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    warzenkai wrote:
    The game will be rated 18 + but i don t see any blood or nudity.All i can see are some cartoony bears and some weird emotes from the screenshots.I really think a game rated M or 18+ need to have some real reasons to be like that.
    It's most likely going to be 18+ based on what I've read so far about it.

  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    32

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    I'd hazard a guess that it would be because the developers are aiming at a mature target audience.It also gives them the ability to add content to the game in future, without having to worry about upsetting the children or their parents.

  4. #4

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    Acer wrote:
    I'd hazard a guess that it would be because the developers are aiming at a mature target audience.It also gives them the ability to add content to the game in future, without having to worry about upsetting the children or their parents.


    I don't think a M rated game without any +18 features are what mature players want.It is like you go to a porn movie and you will view just a comedy ?! Damn if that will happen i will want my fucking money back

  5. #5

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    warzenkai wrote:
    Acer wrote:
    I'd hazard a guess that it would be because the developers are aiming at a mature target audience.It also gives them the ability to add content to the game in future, without having to worry about upsetting the children or their parents.


    I don't think a M rated game without any +18 features are what mature players want.It is like you go to a porn movie and you will view just a comedy ?! Damn if that will happen i will want my fucking money back

    You haven't even played the game yet think it doesn't have any 18+ features?

  6. #6

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    Palo god wrote:


    You haven't even played the game yet think it doesn't have any 18+ features?

    You are some kind girly-man that defend the forum lol.Stop make me troll kid

  7. #7

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    warzenkai wrote:
    Acer wrote:
    I'd hazard a guess that it would be because the developers are aiming at a mature target audience.It also gives them the ability to add content to the game in future, without having to worry about upsetting the children or their parents.


    I don't think a M rated game without any +18 features are what mature players want.It is like you go to a porn movie and you will view just a comedy ?! Damn if that will happen i will want my fucking money back
    I'd hazard a guess that you're not 18 yet then. Most adults don't even look at the rating, let alone feel cheated if something isn't 'naughty' enough.

  8. #8

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    warzenkai wrote:
    The game will be rated 18 + but i don t see any blood or nudity.All i can see are some cartoony bears and some weird emotes from the screenshots.I really think a game rated M or 18+ need to have some real reasons to be like that.
    I haven't seen any official announcement it being 18+, did i miss it ?

  9. #9

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    warzenkai wrote:
    Palo god wrote:


    You haven't even played the game yet think it doesn't have any 18+ features?

    You are some kind girly-man that defend the forum lol.Stop make me troll kid
    Pointing out retards is now considered defending a forum?

  10. #10

    Re:Rating 18 + ?!

    Palo god wrote:

    Pointing out retards is now considered defending a forum?

    U *censored* fanboy that wana make people to take wrong decision.

Similar Threads

  1. Evil, Neutral or Good?
    By Redus in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •