Tribe Ranks, and how they will work?

Hey Xsyon community I have a quick question for the developers regarding Tribe ranks.

Myself and a friend are currently designing a tribe idea, and we would really like to know if the ranks within a tribe will be predefined and named, or will we be able to name the different ranks our self?

And if we can, will we be able to assign privileges to the different ranks?

Fairly simple question, but it would help a lot with our tribe design. So any clarification you could offer on this would be greatly appreciated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re:Tribe Ranks, and how they will work?

Currently there are set positions within a tribe depending on the type of government chosen. I will post in length about this when I get a chance.

I like the idea of naming ranks yourself. I will consider this!

Thanks for considering player named ranks. You probably haven't read the Brotherhood of Changes recruitment thread, but we have a council of Lectors lead by a Grand Lector. I would love to be able to reflect this with in game ranks.

On that topic though, I really hope there is a council style government we could choose.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Xsyon wrote:
    Currently there are set positions within a tribe depending on the type of government chosen. I will post in length about this when I get a chance.

I like the idea of naming ranks yourself. I will consider this!
    Yes please do include player named ranks. Those are a must.

and don't be skimpty on allowed characters if at all possible. The Russians like their ranks long! heh.

What kind of governments will there be?