Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How about soloplayer type?

I found link to this game on Wurm online site, and I'm getting interested in it. But I'm solo type of player (in wurm for example, I always live solo, my small little paradaside in forest).
    Feature list of xsyon talk alot about tribes building etc. But can solo player live/build/craft without having to join tribe?

ps. and when you will let paypal payments ?

Xsyon Citizen

Re: How about soloplayer type?

Yes. They can do everything you've stated above.
    You don't necessarily need to join a tribe to be able to use those features.

darkrounge wrote:
    Actually i can remember multiple quotes from Xsyon that suggest you do need to be in a tribe to construct buildings and make a town of any kind.

Most other things you should be able to do though.

P.S I do remember a quote saying that in the future they will look into allowing solo players to make houses.

Xsyon Citizen

I think he stated building Weapons.
    But if it was building then no, only the tribal leader can do that.

Wurm is such a great game to solo on, it's the sense of achievement that you get at the end that makes it so much fun

But I doubt that Xsyon will be soloable. It just doesn't seem to fit. BUT! I'm going to give it a try anyway :P

Re:How about soloplayer type?

I don't think this game will soloable at launch do to the player killer risk although it may be soloable later when it gets good territory control which I suspect will happen. A tribe or its town will not be able to protect its farms without some sort of automated defense.

It's answered here: http://www.xsyon.com/forums/6-genera...n/504-soloable

The prelude is focused on tribes. Later on there might be more options available for solo players.

Pay a tribe a small fee or a one off fee to live on their lands - Perhaps you will gain protection to

Yea, I don't think you'd be able to build a town single handedly.

darkrounge wrote:
    Solo players CAN NOT build tribes. You must have min of 10 members of a tribe to start using the tribe options.

Tribes work as towns. Think of it like this, if you live in NYC, you are part of NYC tribe (bound to the NYC totem and follow the rules of said totem)

If you want to be solo, you will have some options but nothing like a tribe has to tear down trees and build up land.

Solo play is going to be harder and more focus later. Expect to be a member of some type of city/town (tribe) at first then you can strike out on your own.