Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Features List

Features List

The features list was released today along with everything else. It's nothing if not one of the most ambitious list of goals I've seen on a game in development. So great work to all the guys involved in making that list and best of luck coming through with it all.

Did anything on that list make you really raise your eyebrows? For me, I saw accumulation of snow, and thought, "That's so completely unnecessary it's badass."
    Fohmyn M'hout
    "Magnificent! Compared to war all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance. Gold help me, I do love it so!"
    -General George Patton

Re:Features List

Its a good list.

I'm hoping to see how its all balanced in game before getting worked up over any particular feature though
    Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is two...

Creatures gaining experience. I can't wait till that deer outside of the outpost is something of legend.

Sique wrote:
    Creatures gaining experience. I can't wait till that deer outside of the outpost is something of legend.
    If you name it Hogger, I'm going to bitch slap you
    Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is two...

gee, I'm gonna leave my social life behind if it's as good as on paper once it's released. B)

the list is awsom but that creature levels are really great
    Through Change conquer!

I've recently been talking to 'Virtus'.
    He described some implantations the game currently has.

All I can say is "well....."!
    He stated you'd be able to design and modify your own city, raring on your present skills and accumulated experience.
    It's pretty unbelievable how they designed and added these interfaces within the game.

so much shiny stuff to look at and I have to go to school!!!!! I'll have to peruse the site later

with so many different ideas floating around in this game, it is going to be very very hard to balance it all and prevent exploitation. alot of trial and error will be taking place im sure, but if the devs. pull through and stay on the ball ... its gonna be one hell of an experience.

Well, you can't say that until you've actually played it.
    But judging from the aspect and the overall minority of mmorpg game websites that have accepted these.
    I presume they'd come out on top.

I have a funny feeling.

Take at look at Jagex, anonymous to the world when runescape was announced in 2001.
    The gaming experience within there game was abominable, it had a load of glitches and faults etc.. never to mention the free give outs the NPC's were doing.

From a 1 star game to a 6 star game in the space of 2years, i'd have to say that's success.

This game also has the advantage to step up to that idea and help create a better surrounding environment.
    Partially better then any other MMORPG's.