Stuck Animation Crossing Area Line

Was around the Secret Cove starting position i beleive, and was swimming down the rivers towards the lake, when i crossed into the skunk area. My character became stuck in the water just treading. Exiting the game and reloging fixed the problem. Roughly midnightish pst time. Most likely a little later.

**also was a little bit of lag in that area up stream a bit more. Not too sure if there was terraforming going on in that area or not as there is already buildings built up from a previous test tribe.

***Chr also got stuck in recovering from exhaustion animation, couldnt move, even when energy had recovered to a full bar. Somewhere from skunk to southgate along the river next to a built road.

Re: Stuck Animation Crossing Area Line

We were in the next area doing a lot of terraforming in z942 digging a big ditch. Won't be able to finish that project unfortunately. We wanted to see what would happen if you dropped a water source down into a lower water source. Can't move our stone to finish atm.

Re: Stuck Animation Crossing Area Line

We were in the next area doing a lot of terraforming in z942 digging a big ditch. Won't be able to finish that project unfortunately. We wanted to see what would happen if you dropped a water source down into a lower water source. Can't move our stone to finish atm.
    It creates a natural flood bank.... messes up the terrain though so you really should try to avoid it depending on the terrain type since you will struggle to remove it.