Thread: Developers

Developers

So I read thru their infos and even googled some for pics.

Most of them are from Novosibirsk, Russia, including the 2 girls :cheer: :woohoo:
    Others seem to be from USA, Spain and Moldova.

Anyone know the story on how they all met? It's a pretty diverse team, after all

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Re:Developers

Dominus wrote:
    So I read thru their infos and even googled some for pics.

Most of them are from Novosibirsk, Russia, including the 2 girls :cheer: :woohoo:
    Others seem to be from USA, Spain and Moldova.

Anyone know the story on how they all met? It's a pretty diverse team, after all

i dont think they know each other

I think they do. Why else are most of them from Novosibirsk?

Plus, they all work together now.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Visitor

Just ignore our resident troll. He's non-stop and always replies with the lamest of answers.

To be honest, I have no idea how they met. I didn't read their entire back stories, but perhaps they met through a gaming convention. I know that the lead Dev has worked on Rome Rising (or something to that effect), so perhaps thats how they came across each others paths'.

Pippa wrote:
    Just ignore our resident troll. He's non-stop and always replies with the lamest of answers.

To be honest, I have no idea how they met. I didn't read their entire back stories, but perhaps they met through a gaming convention. I know that the lead Dev has worked on Rome Rising (or something to that effect), so perhaps thats how they came across each others paths'.

Im not a troll ,i am a giant ogre,Urdar