Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stuck at loading entities

stuck at loading entities Zone 821 (Zypher)

at Aapache Tribe

I don't have a position, but it's the same position I told Jooky about last night when we had some terraforming issues.

There was major lag problems, and then we crashed- now we can't get back in.

Wasn't doing anything at all, but just standing around.

Re: Stuck at loading entities

Same here, stuck at loading entities.

I was fine all day then all the sudden there was a huge lag spike and I got kicked from the server and tried loading back up multiple times and still getting stuck.

I'm at 739

Re:Stuck at loading entities

same issue, can't recall what zone im in but (by the roadthat leads to a cave in the mountain) not too sure what the other 2-3 guys are diong around the area B) but i was just stacking logs, i've noticed im able to walk right through a stack of logs. Is this also a bug or is intended to not have collision detection? Also wondering if anyone know how to split a stack of things such as Flint. Since Going off topic but don't feel like posting another topic, but noticed that if you drop a bag close to a rock sometimes it will dissapear under it. I have a feeling i lost a bag under it...

...let's stay on topic.

gegezerg wrote:
    you can't split anything.. I suggested it before but haven't seen anyone say anything about wanting it in the game.
    Everyone wants it in the game B)

gegezerg wrote:
    you can't split anything.. I suggested it before but haven't seen anyone say anything about wanting it in the game.
    Its already in progress, hopefully will be part of the next update, so I guess thats why people didn't comment on it.

This will be looked into tomorrow when the programmer who revised loading is available.

Thanks for the reports!

There have been several lag spikes that lasted for 5 or more minutes. If you where logging in during one of these times, you might have been stuck at loading entities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

I'm stuck at entities screen on every login. SOmetimes I can wait it out, 5+ mins, other times I need to ctrl/alt/del end programme.

Can't get in at all now...Hangs at entities everytime then ports back to login screen.....