Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leadership

Leadership

So i read that there will be only one leader per town/tribe/guild. What ia want to know is, If the leader walks away from the tribe(for what ever reason) and does not move some one up to the leader rank. What happens to that tribe? Do we have to jump through hoops with CS to have some one put in as leader, Or will the lower ranked members be able to deal with this?

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Re: Leadership

Say player x was an officer rank from day one and player z was officer drom day 2 . The one that was the officer first gets to be officer - Thats how it works in wow

Re:Leadership

Another question is can the rest of the members, if a vote is put out, over throw the leader?

seeing as a government can be put in , This would make sense!

Virtus wrote:
    Another question is can the rest of the members, if a vote is put out, over throw the leader?
    This would be the logical way to do things. It would also prevent people from leaving tribes because of poor leadership, thus ensuring their longevity.

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Virtus wrote:
    Great idea, no more dictators !

Virtus wrote:
    Do this please. I hate clan leaders that think clan members are their property.

Xsyon Citizen

Palo god wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    Do this please. I hate clan leaders that think clan members are their property.

^ I second this motion, I'm tired of being asked to join a guild/tribe just to pad their numbers.
    "Fish can't sit down cause they got no laps!!"

Virtus wrote:
    This +1

Xsyon Citizen

About leadership, since evil tribes won't have quite the same perks that good or neutral tribes do, would it stand to reason that there could be a violent and bloody takeover of an evil tribe by one or several of it's members?
    "Fish can't sit down cause they got no laps!!"