What yall think?

Of my wall-o-text first part of my introduction paragraph to my American Government research paper.

“War. War never changes. The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower. But war never changes.” (Ron Perlman, Fallout) Today, America is waging a war against its own citizens in the interests of freedom. On the morning of September 11th, 2001 America's vulnerability was finally demonstrated. In a coordinated attack, four jet airliners were hijacked by terrorists. One jet airliner crashed into a field in Pennsylvania, one was flown into the Pentagon, and one each were flown into the two New York World Trade Center towers. According to Professor Mark Bobonick of Purdue University Calumet, “September 11, 2001 was the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor.” Indeed, the images of the World Trade Center towers burning and then collapsing will likely be etched into the minds of anyone that witnessed the attack for the rest of their life and the aftermath will affect Americans for generations to come. No longer can Americans think that they are secure and invulnerable. Now, Americans live in the specter of the possibility of further attacks from citizens that have integrated into American society and seemingly lead ordinary lives. Are these terrorists our neighbors, our coworkers, or our family members? How do we know? What is the cost of this information? Can America still operate as a “free society?” How much of our civil liberties are we going to have sacrifice in the name of national security?

Re:What yall think?

Watch this movie if you want to know the truth

TerromStorm, and
    Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Re:What yall think?

War...
    War never changes.
    Brum, brum.