Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was reading yesterday about a tribe using bones as currency it seems as good a choice as any, who says it has to be dollars or bootlecaps!

Don't listen to them. None of them posted that they found any money, which makes you first. Everyone knows that the first person to provide proof of a discovery gets the credit. Why do you think Christopher Columbus gets credit for discovering America and not the vikings. Its all about getting the news back to the king and queen FTW. Congratulations on your discovery

bruisie159, please stop necroing threads. We have enough ongoing discussions, why do you want to spam the forums ?

just bored and been browsing and found a few things i felt i could comment on. anyway jadzia did you know global may not be completly removed?

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    just bored and been browsing and found a few things i felt i could comment on. anyway jadzia did you know global may not be completly removed?
    Yeah I hope we will be able to turn it off, lol.

I also found a few hundred dollars. What do you do with the money? Can you use it for kindling?