Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pocketable Housing

Hi! Pay close attention, developers! :cheer: So, while I was pondering about whether we've got predetermined areas where we can place houses or not I got an idea which I think might actually work.

The idea is, that you could carry your house in your inventory as a ”house figurine” and build it by dropping it off anywhere on the ground. It could be taken back to inventory by dragging and dropping it there. I think this would really encourage exploring and enhance the overall gaming experience. This would mean that you wouldn't have to be stuck in the same area for ever with your tribe.

Tell me your opinions! If you have something to add or modify in the scheme, I am all ears.

Re:Pocketable Housing

I am not sure if you can repack you house. However it was already mention that you can not solo (as in having a small camp to work from) as it would be to much to carry.

Bad idea, not only because it's quite hard to fit house in backpack, but also create ability to "Grief" it. Imagine situation:
    1 tribe wantto atack other, other one spoted enemy before it was too late. They packed their hosues and loged off. Enemy came to empty field where town used to be.

This does sound pretty stupid. It would beat the point of a house if you could just magically shrink it and put it into your pocket.
    Brum, brum.

How can all of you be baited so easily? At least make them put some effort into it.

Palo god wrote:
    How can all of you be baited so easily? At least make them put some effort into it.
    Yeah, this Idea really does seem pretty ridiculous/trollish...

Palo god wrote:
    Bait? this is about pocket houses not fishing! seriously though i think this sounds pretty awesome. lots of american indians were nomadic and could break down there teepees and move of real quick. this feature sounds totally cool in my book.

Tents...

Xsyon Citizen

a tent for outdoor camping is something the devs already think of. (read somewhere in another thread, answer given by xsyon)

But putting a whole house into your backpack is a feature that surely will not make it into the game.

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

To be honest, this idea will be quite useful.
    There are some mmorpg's with a such idea.
    But yet it won't be conspiratorial due to the fact you can just drop house's whether or not no one is near you.

You can also abuse it whilst fighting someone etc..

Yet, it is a good idea.