Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    will i be given early entry?

    Hello,
    I have just preordered but noticed that I have been given no download information. Will this be emailed to me when I need it?

    Also is there anyway way of knowing whether I will be entered for the early entry?

  2. #2

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

    It will be announced when you can download the client.

  3. #3

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    Virtus wrote:
    you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

    It will be announced when you can download the client.
    Define first come first serve basis. Are the server slots limited or you'll only be able to enter if you preordered early enough?

    Doesn't the "beta" start on the 15th of March? That's only 1 week to get the client ready.

    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

  4. #4
    Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Levittown, PA (EST)
    Posts
    61

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    Dominus wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

    It will be announced when you can download the client.
    Define first come first serve basis. Are the server slots limited or you'll only be able to enter if you preordered early enough?

    Doesn't the "beta" start on the 15th of March? That's only 1 week to get the client ready.
    It isn't a beta, its "Early Access". Basically, the world building apparently begins on the 15th of March.

  5. #5

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    okay =) tnx for quick reply

  6. #6

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    Pippa wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

    It will be announced when you can download the client.
    Define first come first serve basis. Are the server slots limited or you'll only be able to enter if you preordered early enough?

    Doesn't the "beta" start on the 15th of March? That's only 1 week to get the client ready.
    It isn't a beta, its "Early Access". Basically, the world building apparently begins on the 15th of March.
    Except they WIPE the database on the 15th of April.

    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

  7. #7

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    I think its a reset of toons, Not sure , Hasn't been confirmed as to what they wipe

  8. #8
    Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Levittown, PA (EST)
    Posts
    61

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    r0ss0 wrote:
    I think its a reset of toons, Not sure , Hasn't been confirmed as to what they wipe
    Yeah, I'm fairly sure Virtus thought it was a character wipe. The point of early access seems to be to establish the starter area some.

  9. #9

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    and is my signature working?

  10. #10

    Re:will i be given early entry?

    nope.

Similar Threads

  1. Server freeze/crashing error
    By Virtus in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 11:22 PM
  2. The Music of Xsyon
    By Ivan Streptovsky in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •