Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will i be given early entry?

Hello,
    I have just preordered but noticed that I have been given no download information. Will this be emailed to me when I need it?

Also is there anyway way of knowing whether I will be entered for the early entry?

Re:will i be given early entry?

you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

It will be announced when you can download the client.

Virtus wrote:
    you will be able to enter before the 15th of April. Currently it is a first come first serve basis.

Define first come first serve basis. Are the server slots limited or you'll only be able to enter if you preordered early enough?

Doesn't the "beta" start on the 15th of March? That's only 1 week to get the client ready.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Visitor

Dominus wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

Define first come first serve basis. Are the server slots limited or you'll only be able to enter if you preordered early enough?

Doesn't the "beta" start on the 15th of March? That's only 1 week to get the client ready.
    It isn't a beta, its "Early Access". Basically, the world building apparently begins on the 15th of March.

okay =) tnx for quick reply

Pippa wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

It isn't a beta, its "Early Access". Basically, the world building apparently begins on the 15th of March.
    Except they WIPE the database on the 15th of April.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

I think its a reset of toons, Not sure , Hasn't been confirmed as to what they wipe

Visitor

r0ss0 wrote:
    I think its a reset of toons, Not sure , Hasn't been confirmed as to what they wipe
    Yeah, I'm fairly sure Virtus thought it was a character wipe. The point of early access seems to be to establish the starter area some.

and is my signature working?

nope.