Thread: Chalk resource?

Chalk resource?

Is chalk resource in game, or is it made from one of the current resources readily available?

It has yet to been found I believe.

Guide said it's not ingame yet...

we have a piece of chalk

Made chalk can be a item that you start with , thats how some people got theres is they re rolled toons till they got a few peices.Currently it takes chalk to make chalk and i dont think that is in gam eyet.

Yes Chalk has been found

Chalk can be found in the Mountains in 1021,1022,982,983,942,943. Look for the Limestone patches while wandering the mountains. Chalk is not found near the water.

IRL chalk is found in the water of the NE section of Lake Tahoe. Apparently the water at the present time has a distinct bad taste and various Government groups are trying to solve the water problem. Mt Rose has big Chalk Area's and Shakespeare Peak has Chalk stains.

I didn't have to go far from my camp to find it, on the SE side of the lake near Round Hill. It will appear randomly and infrequently as a second in limestone deposits that are not directly near water, similarly to quartz and flint in granite.

I am still wondering if your perception or other stats or skills allow you to notice these "rares" more frequently.

Drev