Mind explosion insurance

when i read the feature list, i get pretty excited. If my head explodes, I would like a full refund. Is there any kind of brain insurance included in my pre order purchase?

Re:Mind explosion insurance

None that I am aware of.
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

actually, buy 3 more accounts and we can give you brain explosion insurance.

Terms of Service
    7. Disclaimer Of Damages / Warranty:

The Software, System, Game and all Game Content, and all other services and material provided in connection therewith, are provided "AS IS," with all faults, and without warranty of any kind. You assume all risk of use and all risk associated with accessing the System and playing the Game. In no event shall Notorious Games, its affiliates, licensors or suppliers be liable to you or to any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including without limitation, lost profits or lost data), arising out of or in connection with your Account, the System, Software, Game, Game Content, User Content, ToS, or any other services or materials provided in connection therewith, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not Games is advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if any stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

Diocletian wrote:
    Terms of Service
    7. Disclaimer Of Damages / Warranty:

The Software, System, Game and all Game Content, and all other services and material provided in connection therewith, are provided "AS IS," with all faults, and without warranty of any kind. You assume all risk of use and all risk associated with accessing the System and playing the Game. In no event shall Notorious Games, its affiliates, licensors or suppliers be liable to you or to any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including without limitation, lost profits or lost data), arising out of or in connection with your Account, the System, Software, Game, Game Content, User Content, ToS, or any other services or materials provided in connection therewith, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not Games is advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if any stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
    Win.

guess that answered my question

Visitor

lazyfroguk wrote:
    when i read the feature list, i get pretty excited. If my head explodes, I would like a full refund. Is there any kind of brain insurance included in my pre order purchase?
    I can surely say this had me laughing and... well agreeing. :P :silly: