Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Request - a pic that includes the UI

This would take all of a few minutes to accomplish. Please post a pic that includes the user interface.

Re:Request - a pic that includes the UI

Will a pic of my hairy ass suffice?

Palo god wrote:
    No, unless it has the Xsyon UI tattooed on it. :P

A picture showing the UI would satisfy the curiosity of many. I suspect.

Margulis wrote:
    This would take all of a few minutes to accomplish. Please post a pic that includes the user interface.
    ya we need one, no way ill preorder without a screenshot with the UI and a gameplay video showing all the features.

I plan to release screenshots of the UI with a full explanation. This will take more than a few minutes of my time and will be done as soon as I'm done with more important tasks.

At the moment finishing and testing all features before April 15th is a priority over further hyping the game.

Xsyon wrote:
    I plan to release screenshots of the UI with a full explanation. This will take more than a few minutes of my time and will be done as soon as I'm done with more important tasks.

At the moment finishing and testing all features before April 15th is a priority over further hyping the game.
    This makes perfect sense, however I would like to point out that informing your loyal fan base and showing people what they are potentially paying for isnt necessarily "hyping".

I for one would REALLY like to see a screenshot of the UI, as it is a very important component of the game, and one that we are yet to see.

Through Change we conquer!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm personally more concerned with how switching between UI mode and game mode is done.

If it's anything like Darkfall's method, I'm going to be severely fucking disappointed.

Palo god wrote:
    PM me

Stncold wrote:
    I'm personally more concerned with how switching between UI mode and game mode is done.

If it's anything like Darkfall's method, I'm going to be severely fucking disappointed.
    What was wrong with Darkfall's method?

Right click the UI comes up.
    Right click the UI goes down.

You can't make it much simpler than that.

Visitor

Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:
    Stncold wrote:

What was wrong with Darkfall's method?

Right click the UI comes up.
    Right click the UI goes down.

You can't make it much simpler than that.
    I dunno, I have to agree with him. That UI felt clunky as hell and quite frankly, I wasn't happy with their design at all.

A lot of times while I'm running around doing stuff, I like to click on my UI and read stuff randomly, just for the hell of it.

You can't do that in DFO because when you open the UI, you have to stop what you're doing to do so.

The good part about DFO's UI was that it hid itself if you weren't using it at the time, which made it feel more immersible, but in the long run, it was annoying to have to stop.

If they did do a UI like that, as long as I can keep running around doing stuff while its up, I'd be happy.