Questions for the week of 1/16 through 1/22

SSDW

Will rain water crops?
    Is magic going to make its way in or out of battles? Or both.

Can we please get a fix for the server crashing every half hour?

Will ressource requirements for craftign be optimized and be more logical? Like the "Metal Needle" from Toolcrafting uses "small metal plates"?!

Will the crafting UI get a revamp? So there's Filters for Sets or Arhcetypes? And enabled mouse-scrolling and such?

Will we be seeing Energy regeneration bonuses and penalties from actions and environments any time soon? EG: Resting, shelter, and comfort/hunger/thirst/encumbrance modifiers.

can we get a list of the current Dev team. id love to know who my devs are (forum names of course)

since this is a progressing game will we see new player character types cyborgs or quadrupeds (iconic animals not half animal half human) quadrupeds being rarely seen in games ( just no elves or orcs please i beg of you).

in pvp will we be able to do full body loot( i hate the idea it makes pvp less appealing to normal people and a hayday for hardcore players)

will tamers be able to have more than 1 pet out at a time?

is tinkering going to be ingame for release if so what types of things will you be able to make?