Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

World Bosses / rare spawns

Is there any plan to have any rare spawns or world bosses as the fog rolls back ?

They dont have to be anything over exaggerated and could easily stay within the law of the game but just something what would require a whole tribe to kill it.

Maybe having rare items or even tropheys that could be seen or placed on the totem in the tribe.

This could help others see how successful a tribe was just by looking at their totem and see the extra additions they have on their totem and even the size of the totem it self.

Re: World Bosses / rare spawns

I like this idea

Given what is said on the home page I would assume there is going to be some epic battles to be won against the four horsemen, Devil, Angels, and even the gods themselves.

"Creatures gain experience and power, potentially evolving into legendary beings."

In the features list.

Creatures gain experience and power, potentially evolving into legendary beings.
    Creatures driven to the outer reaches of the world mutate.

Maybe if you combine these two you can get a super powerful mutant bear of doom or something similar :P

Also there are no set spawns. Creatures spawn next to other creatures of the same kind. The more of them there are the faster the spawn rate will be. This would also mean you can make one specie completely extinct.

It would be cool if animals followed migration patterns with the seasons. Also i would imagine that species can't really become extinct, as after a while the entire game world would be empty and devoid of life.

Read the features - States clearly all thats been asked here

Re:World Bosses / rare spawns

love this idea. can't wait to check this game out. assuming it doesn't turn out to be be vaporware

Re:World Bosses / rare spawns

i wonder to what extent this creatures gaining experience goes

cause i plan on sacrificing ppl to certain creatures to try and make epic ones to make the world "balanced" at least in my own eyes :evil:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luculus View Post
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
    Give a man a fishing pole....and he can kill bears with it.