Xsyon Citizen

The Future Of Terraforming???

I ask this as im really curious to find out if we can dig tunnels in the game? for example dig down and under, or dig through the side of a mountain or hill.

Id be really interested in having some sort of Cave/underground Tribe settlement.
    Is it possible?

That would be awesome! And it would make sense if we are to mine for our metal in the future. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    I ask this as im really curious to find out if we can dig tunnels in the game? for example dig down and under, or dig through the side of a mountain or hill.

Id be really interested in having some sort of Cave/underground Tribe settlement.
    Is it possible?
    Jooky has said in the past that this will be something he will look at later, I'm sure that if ever at all it would be after the prelude.

Lot's of us wish for tunneling/mine shafts in game, And I really hope that they have it worked out so that at some point thay can add this into the terraforming tool.

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Tunneling will be awesome! I hope they add it, I want to make a fortress underground.

"DwarfFortress" cmon jordi never play?
    i agree

/drevilpinkie
    I would like an Underground Lair
    /drevilpinkie

I would love to see mining tunnels. One of the more interesting things in Wurm. It shouldn't be easy though.

Looks like i'm not the only one who wants to go underground

would also like to see well digging added