How is the game?

I was a huge fan of Xsyon about a year ago and couldn't wait for the game to release. The beta threw me off and I knew it was time to just wait. I am curious how the game is coming around. I have been reading many of the posts and can't tell if features are being implemented or not and the main site hasn't changed, there are alot of people flaming here and hard to tell what is truth or not. I am really interested in coming back to check it out because if it can offer what is promised it will be a great game.

Thank you!

Hi Thorband, nice to see you again A lot of features are implemented now, and the headstart for preorders starts after 14th of February, only 2 more weeks, I can't wait lol. Cooking, taming and quest system are the ones that are missing, they will be added by launch or soon after that. Hope to see you ingame soon !

i agree..since day 1 i wait for this game...)
    14.Februar is nice..and i cant wait for the Start.
    With time then more and more features are coming into the game.

How are the tribe mechanics?
    PvP?
    Any hope of politics or a metagame, or will this game just be pockets of people building stuff for the sake of building stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Hi Thorband, nice to see you again A lot of features are implemented now, and the headstart for preorders starts after 14th of February, only 2 more weeks, I can't wait lol. Cooking, taming and quest system are the ones that are missing, they will be added by launch or soon after that. Hope to see you ingame soon !
    That is great to hear! Is it ready for the launch? Are to tribe machanics working correctly. I defended this game for some many months before deciding to wait last year I don't want to get burned but I want this game to offer the features. If it can it will be great.

Taming is big I hope that gets tested before launch, how ealse we going to have a tribal mutant elite bear?
    No Cooking? Isn't that important to survive or we just eating raw meats and roots until we discover it?

I will see about pre-ordering the game. I am also waiting on rift but would like a more sandbox game to play.

Tribe leaders can set up a very detailed ranking system by their choice and the leaders can assign detailed permissions to every rank. Tribe quests are coming with the next update, before launch.

Here is a very good tutorial video about the tribe system: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwLRaeHdeY

And yup, we are on diet till cooking gets in game. We can only eat raw fish and berries, life is hard after an apocalyps

@Baldur:
    Politics doesn't make much sense during beta. Ask it again like 1 month after launch. It can already be seen that diplomacy will play a big role in the game.

Edit: Jordi just posted that tribal quest system will be in game this week.