Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the information. Though let me just mention that not all of us are lazy and stupid. Some of us have to work and have limited time to play. Hence what you may learn in a morning of gaming, some of us may take a couple of weeks to learn due to limited play time. So I dont want to waste time trying to figure out the basics of a game, like how I drink. These guys really need to improve the information and make the initial startup a lot easier. Otherwise they will find that only hardcore gamers play this. The result being limited subscriptions and hence financial failure. Ergo the game is closed down. Which would be a shame. I'd suggest employing a financial psychologist if you dont want your game to fail.

Eh, the longer you play, the more you'll learn that the Developers of Xsyon really like the mindset of "figure things out for yourself." The learning curve for Xsyon, while present, isn't anything more then any other game out there, Xsyon just doesn't spoonfeed you the information as other games.

If you don't like how that is, that you actively have to try things out yourself to figure them out, then Xsyon more then likely isn't the game for you.

I find the "figure it out for yourselves" mindset exremely refreshing, and am enjoying it immensely.

beautiful starter guide!

nice guide

but pretty much the first half is in the manual

and no i'm not lazy, i'm being effective.. lazy is just spamming chat with random noob questions.. effective is googling for a beginner guide instead.. i dont want to be spoon fed, but spending hours learning the basics that can be summed up in a 5 minute read is just stupid..

but thanks