Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    My screen stuck on processing for 30 min - its just normal ? or Im doing wrong ? please help

Let it load, it took mine 45-60 mins to finish the processing crap...give it more time

Quote Originally Posted by amikob View Post
    My screen stuck on processing for 30 min - its just normal ? or Im doing wrong ? please help
    Looks like the processing just takes a while because it's removing a lot of old files that were renamed and slightly revised.

There are two options:

1) Let the process run for a while.

2) Delete some of the large xsip files from the Xsyon/Data directory and download a fresh copy of them. The files with many changes are:
    Anim.xsip
    Mesh.xsip
    Texture.xsip
    Do #2 and should fix it.

ok thanks. after the procssing thing is there any more patches to apply? or its should be playable now?

The processing takes a while for this update. What Tredo mentioned about deleting data files and allowing them to download completely does speed things up. Should be ok now after my last restart, but we are looking into a few things still.

Server just died again.

It's not dying, he's trying to fix architecture.

I deleted those files as Tredo suggested, started the patcher and got about 500mb of the anim.xsip (which took a while for my horrible connection) and my connection dropped. I will try again tomorrow I suppose, gl devs.

Patch Server Connection Error...Down Again?

I'm taking down the server for a while so we can check on a few problems. I'll post again when it's back up.

source: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...8781#post38781