Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

download server speed

Hey guys,try to do something with the download server,couse this is a joke,if it will stay like this for launch...
    downloading 100mb for 5 hours? normally i download 3 gigs in 30 mins,now the xsyon downloader seems like it will download the game in a week :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hey guys,try to do something with the download server,couse this is a joke,if it will stay like this for launch...
    downloading 100mb for 5 hours? normally i download 3 gigs in 30 mins,now the xsyon downloader seems like it will download the game in a week :P
    i think this is an issue of X amount of players Downloading at the same time. I'm sure that due release the Download Server will be upgraded/fixed to resolve this issue

nobody wants to wait a week to play once they paid with the hard earned cash

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hi,

I am having the same issue. The downloading process is incredible slow.
    I was wondering if that could be because my broadband line but now i think that the issue it's not on my side.

Bye

i download in full speed ( 1,4mb/s )

Xsyon Citizen
    So if the launcher says "processing packs" it just means to wait while it's downloading? I got 100 mbps. Any idea how long it takes?

Hey

Downloading problems won't be a poblem in a near future.

Thank you!

I just bought the game today was really looking forward to trying it out tonight but by the look of the crappy download speeds i`m getting looks like i`ll be waiting a good while longer before i get in. I expected faster download speed from thier server, 30mins to download 100mb is just not right when you have a 2mb line. I just hate waiting for things I have no patience. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumo View Post
    I just bought the game today was really looking forward to trying it out tonight but by the look of the crappy download speeds i`m getting looks like i`ll be waiting a good while longer before i get in. I expected faster download speed from thier server, 30mins to download 100mb is just not right when you have a 2mb line. I just hate waiting for things I have no patience. >.<
    Yeah, I feel your pain, lol, it took like 6 hours last night. Earlier the download had normal speed, so hopefully this will be solved soon. Till then, hope you get enough patience, and hope to see you ingame soon

@GuideMihr: Thanks for your words, its nice to know this problem is being addressed !

I brought this to Jooky's attention just now. Jooky looked at the patch server and it is fine. Both of us are doing Download tests and they seem to be at peak speeds just did 50mb in about 5 min.

What does take a long time is processing packs and they are looking into why.

Is it purely downloading that it takes a long time on or does this include processing packs?

Jadzia, your experiencing slower DL then usual, since you DLed the game multiple times now. Is it because of processing?