Server time vrs real time?

hey I couldent find this anywhere but how fast is a day in the game? and how fast is a year? finally how hard will it be to find food in the winter will we need to stock up to survive?

Re: Server time vrs real time?

8yrs to 1 real one.

Re:Server time vrs real time?

Chochem wrote:
    hey I couldent find this anywhere but how fast is a day in the game? and how fast is a year? finally how hard will it be to find food in the winter will we need to stock up to survive?
    1 years = 1 real life month. With would come to about 17-18 RL days between the end of summer and it beginning again and 2 hours a day. If I remember correctly.

Also items are season binded to I assume finding food will be a bit harder. However there will still be animal to hunt, maybe a bit harder to find.

Thorbrand is correct

Virtus wrote:
    Thorbrand is correct
    Xsyon lowered it then? Pfff have to recalculate and replan everything again :P

I grow in 1 year like others in 8 years and this because im awesome and i am THE REAL OWNER IN HERE

That isn't bad, really. Let's say, people live on average 80 years in the apocalypse (could be a high end, but I'd say 60-80 is reasonable). If you character starts at 18 years old, it would still take 4-5 years in real life to have them an old geezer (no offense to any old geezers). Depending on the system in place for aged characters, I still think that is a very long life for a character. It will be interested to watch them age as months go by!

I think if you get fat enough in-game you should be able to eclipse the sun.