UI improvements & more

Here is some improvement that could save our eyes while playing Xsyon:

1. Overhead character names - Black color is terrible... can't be red in almost every situation, useless to say that during the night it's impossible.

2. Baskets name - Could be very useful to assign a name to baskets

3. Chat - Multiple tabs should be added as well as a background because reading while on the snow is dangerous for our eyes

4. UI customization option panel - This should be added to allow every player to customize their interface

5. Tribe panel - Would be nice to hear a sound when a tribe member log in or leave and would be nicer to see their status into the tribe control panel

However this is a very good game, thank you Notorius Games! Cya!

6. Target panel (middle-top of the screen) - Make it clickable (r-click) with the same drop menu as the object

7. Auto-stack - As tailor I've noticed that it's very boring to check every cloth type and then stack them manually, would be nice to drag it into a basket (for example) ad get it stacked with clothes of the same type automatically.

8. Crafting windows - Going on with the game skilling a crafting skill will add a good quantity of recipes... please let mouse wheel working for scrolling recipes list. It's annoying to click every time the up/down buttons.

9. Status bars - Paint your life! Add some classic color at status bars, red for health, yellow for energy, etc.

10. Tooltips - Where are them?! Oh, there... but... the description?! Would be nice to know which kind of protection an armor has or how many hungry will a fish restore.

11. Login system - Is it possible to log-in just one time instead of two? Would be nice.

12. Placing object on the ground - You should add a "ghost form" of objects when putting them on the ground so we can know if they will stack with others or simply where we'll drop them

13. Make the cursor line up with the game. I have to click everything an inch and a half underneath the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    13. Make the cursor line up with the game. I have to click everything an inch and a half underneath the target.
    You should report this as a bug, its not normal. I can click right on the icons.

1) Agreed, character names need a bit more definition. Black text is not good enough and that color was probably the worst choice.
    3) Agreed, it definitely annoyed me.
    11) Funny, but true.
    "Corruption is nature's way of restoring our faith in democracy."
    - Peter Ustinov