Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [criptic voice] SLAVERY

I know is too soon but what if in a near future our beloved survivors find their way into this cheap way of keep their business running?

And with it give a little kick to the incipient economy system, bring new ways of fun and learn a bit of the most sad and dark side of humanity.

There is a lot of fun ways to apply this, one is a cheaper but not so efective or reliable kind of NPC to have, could be use in several ways as; guards, servants, vendors, gatherers, workers, sex slaves and my personal favorite GLADIATORS.

Imagine a new profesion where you are the Dominus who capture this NPCs with some type of taming ability from enemy (humanoid mobs) camp, then you give them trainning for several diferent tasks like any of the above list and after you sell them for coin or goods (whatever you like), you set the price of your slaves.

Then the friendly staff of our beloved Xsyon could add several buildings with as much as needed tiers. Buildings like the Ludus(where the slaves got trained), Massage Bathrooms (you know), Arenas(Where the Mighty Gladiators get glory or death) (and the owners get profits in several ways) (and regular players can gamble) and also cells because the slaves need a place to rest.

I know slaves is a mature themed feature and i don't have a clue which is the aimed audience for the game but i still present the idea, after all this is a friendly forum ^^

I got a very developed mechanics for this and its big, actually can affect the game in a big way so i also understand that is a BIG challenge but i want to dream.

Now i'll love to hear you guys and maybe even add more to this, if you like it enough i'll go indeep with the mechanics.

regards.
    En la guerra, victoria. En la paz, vigilancia. En la muerte, sacrificio.
    In war, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In death, Sacrifice.

We simply make the actual playerbase our slaves, so no need for some artificial feature

haha fair enough. But at this stage not even that, Xsyon is kinda an evolving world so not yet, im talking more in the future, when at least towns are settle.

I think if we ever see protections on tribal lands lifted, NPC guards will be necessary.
    I also think either an NPC or at least node to open a buy/sell window that is in the word to act as a store keeper or auctioneer. After towns start getting more set up, i think its too much to require players to always be online facilitate the economy.

THIS IS WHY I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Kidding.

I dislike this idea, but you are thinking outside the box which is good.
    Leader of the VexX Gaming Xsyon Division.

Neutral || Diplomatic/Economic/Militaristic || Recruiting

In my opinion there are too many mechanics required for your idea. There are a lot of other places the development time can be spent. This would require an entire system for hirelings that in my opinion runs opposite to the game's player-centric core. There is nothing stopping you from building your own arena (probably not a solo project) and finding players to fight in it, and police the entire thing with your tribe. Just don't expect many people to sign up to be slaves =D Keep ideas coming though!

I think the dev team actually addressed the vendor issue/question... trade totems. Not sure if they agreed to implement these or not though.. think the answer was in the official FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by navarrojaida View Post
    I know is too soon but what if in a near future our beloved survivors find their way into this cheap way of keep their business running?

And with it give a little kick to the incipient economy system, bring new ways of fun and learn a bit of the most sad and dark side of humanity.

There is a lot of fun ways to apply this, one is a cheaper but not so efective or reliable kind of NPC to have, could be use in several ways as; guards, servants, vendors, gatherers, workers, sex slaves and my personal favorite GLADIATORS.

Imagine a new profesion where you are the Dominus who capture this NPCs with some type of taming ability from enemy (humanoid mobs) camp, then you give them trainning for several diferent tasks like any of the above list and after you sell them for coin or goods (whatever you like), you set the price of your slaves.

Then the friendly staff of our beloved Xsyon could add several buildings with as much as needed tiers. Buildings like the Ludus(where the slaves got trained), Massage Bathrooms (you know), Arenas(Where the Mighty Gladiators get glory or death) (and the owners get profits in several ways) (and regular players can gamble) and also cells because the slaves need a place to rest.

I know slaves is a mature themed feature and i don't have a clue which is the aimed audience for the game but i still present the idea, after all this is a friendly forum ^^

I got a very developed mechanics for this and its big, actually can affect the game in a big way so i also understand that is a BIG challenge but i want to dream.

Now i'll love to hear you guys and maybe even add more to this, if you like it enough i'll go indeep with the mechanics.

regards.
    Someone's been watching Spartacus =p

/rp

Jupiters cock! The gods have spread cheek and inserted cock into ass!

hahahaahaha, yeah spartacus the series, the movie, roma the serie, books, caesar 2-4, imperivm civitas.

Kinda like that twisted society they have.

Yes guys i know its a lot of job and way out of the box but, is an idea and maybe one or two mechanics can be taken from this (or who knows maybe the all) Currently im trying to find a use for the future currency other then buying more recipes, some kind of final content for the game besides reaching crafting cap and being a pvp demigod.