Hey there..

At some point I promised myself, that I won't preorder any game ever again. But.. here I am, checking the download bar of Xsyon patcher every now and then.

Have played quite a few theme park MMOs, no point to mention them here I guess..

Worth to mention is Fallen Earth.. The post apo atmosphere was awesome, I am hoping to find it here in Xsyon again. Fallen Earth was bit too themeparkish for this kind of setting(as sidenote I haven't understood, why they call it a sandbox MMO tbh). So after I hit the levelcap there, got all crafting recipes done, faction etc, there was nothing else to do there.
So I left to Darkfall.. Loved character progression, was one of the rare games, where you can't hit the cap in few months. As much as I love character progression curve there, there isn't much to do when your main focus isn't PvP. I don't say I don't like PvP, but being forced PvP upon me all the time gets tiresome a bit. Also there was not enough sand in Darkfalls Sandbox.

So that was deciding factor to try out Xsyon. It is PvP in this game, but it is not main focus, which suits perfectly to me. Which I am more interested to find out though, will the character progression also suitable for me. Kinda dislike the implemented soft cap and skill decay.. but you can't just have it all.

So, to cut long story short.. Hi once more, hope to see you all in game soon(1.5 gigs to download still).