Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Sure do.

Ikisis!

Templar!
    /10chars

If one knows this much about secret societies and how much evil they have done to the real world, yet in a game that is who they base their guild history off of...it's hard to believe you aren't evil like this in real life. Even if it is all RP and in a video game, I would NEVER associate myself with secret societies. They are satanic and have a master plan of enslaving you, just like this tribe does.

Without the secret societies who control the world, earth would be 100% starvation free and flourishing with wealth all around. Agreeing or disagreeing with the ways of secret societies will tell you if you are an evil or a righteous person (in real life anyways). It's just that simple.

Running this game like the real world is run is a sure sign for disaster for the population. Too bad Templar can't create central banks and control us through deception. You will have to do it through warfare alone. Which will likely be some great PVP times I'm looking forward to it...and I surely hope you aren't a Satanist in real life Ikisis but hey...too each their own..

Anyways, I like the idea of Templar, just not the guild history. Good luck anyways guys I will have to stop by your tribe soon, consider this a "friendly" bump

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    If one knows this much about secret societies and how much evil they have done to the real world, yet in a game that is who they base their guild history off of...it's hard to believe you aren't evil like this in real life. Even if it is all RP and in a video game, I would NEVER associate myself with secret societies. They are satanic and have a master plan of enslaving you, just like this tribe does.

Without the secret societies who control the world, earth would be 100% starvation free and flourishing with wealth all around. Agreeing or disagreeing with the ways of secret societies will tell you if you are an evil or a righteous person (in real life anyways). It's just that simple.

Running this game like the real world is run is a sure sign for disaster for the population. Too bad Templar can't create central banks and control us through deception. You will have to do it through warfare alone. Which will likely be some great PVP times I'm looking forward to it...and I surely hope you aren't a Satanist in real life Ikisis but hey...too each their own..

Anyways, I like the idea of Templar, just not the guild history. Good luck anyways guys I will have to stop by your tribe soon, consider this a "friendly" bump
    This is why a proper education for the people is required. As you can clearly see disillusioned people still exist in the modern world despite great advances in technology, culture, economy, and overall knowledge. Imagine how much the human mind will degrade if put into a stone age scene. The Apocalypse affects more than the eye can see.

Templar is here to reunite, repair, and raise the land into a salvation of peace and prosperity for all. We do not believe in the bonds of old: satanic fears are the constraints put onto the mind from the religions of old, paranoia induced fears of secret and imaginary forces controlling the world behind the scenes is poison from the lack of guidance and authority of the old.

Whether through diplomatic means or force
    Templar will hold together humanity

this is a game people treat it as such

The Templar are still working on the greatest city of mankind, if you want to be part of the greatest combat/pvp tribe, send us whispers in-game.
    Vandal

I am derpin'

Things seem to be turning around. So Bump.

give us a ring some time