Thread: Money

Money

This gathering the money makes it next to useless. why not put your time into getting materials and making items?

There should be a revamp of this to make money come from another source.

The one thing i do see is that it doesnt decay. It could become a permanent form of storing your value later on.

I have collected, Coins, Bills, Beer Tabs, Bottle Caps...all these should be used as currency. Creatures should never drop currency of any kind, humans, sure.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I have collected, Coins, Bills, Beer Tabs, Bottle Caps...all these should be used as currency. Creatures should never drop currency of any kind, humans, sure.
    oh this good, I want to watch Blackzilla's rise to power.

'hey I need some tarps'
    blackzilla: 'well at my solo raiding camp i have to beer tabs but no tarps sorry'

Actually I built a metal sheet house yesterday only took two tarps vs. the Chieftain tent I built pre-wipe which took 12 tarps...that was painful.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Actually I built a metal sheet house yesterday only took two tarps vs. the Chieftain tent I built pre-wipe which took 12 tarps...that was painful.
    actually I could use some metal, some buttons would be nice too. Turns out though I dont need bottle caps so much.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    actually I could use some metal, some buttons would be nice too. Turns out though I dont need bottle caps so much.
    I got 35 buttons and tons of metal if you need.