Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scavenging Question

I thought you just looked at the ground and scavenged but now I understand there are many tools for scavenging. I am not educated on the use of these tools can someone explain or link me info

Waat? scavenging tools? Lies.

Only tools you need are hands and eyes, mate.

No tools are needed for scavenging , Just walk over a scrap-pile and press the scavenging button, its a skill that is hard to start (specially below skill 25 non-character creation choice) you find lots of things at high skill level.

Doesn't need to be a scrap pile. Don't need to be on any resource in fact. Do it any place

is it possible to scavenge a tool ? like a hammer? or a saw? i never found one what are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
    is it possible to scavenge a tool ? like a hammer? or a saw? i never found one what are the odds?
    Tools are a rare scavange result, rarer than weapons and saw blades, but I have found a couple. Usually something I already had.

From skill level 5-10 I found Human small bones, and rib bones. 25-30 it is possible to find old hand saw blades and Human Spine bones. 50 plus for Human Skulls
    GrayEagle
    GrayBear

Quote Originally Posted by vorg View Post
    Doesn't need to be a scrap pile. Don't need to be on any resource in fact. Do it any place
    But you will find you gather the most stuff if you use your scavenge skill on a junk pile.

I found a hand saw blade on a road between junk piles.
    GrayEagle
    GrayBear