Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    not all tribes will have access to the junk piles for scavenging things so in a way that makes it so that some tribes or solo players will have to trade with other tribes

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post

Really only resources we have are trees, sand, rocks, and scrap yards. Kinda hard to make those regional as they should be quite abundant.
    How about tar, basalt, shells, obsidian, or some flowers will only grow in certain areas. I am sure once farming comes into the game, or even some future materials ie. gold, silver, lead, iron, copper.... and no telling what else. These things have already been talked about and discussed at length both in the forums and I am sure in the dev circle. The game will make us travel and create a trade rich environment if we just play the game the way Jordi wants it played.

3. 02-15-2011, 07:34 PM

How about tar, basalt, shells, obsidian, or some flowers will only grow in certain areas. ARE in game NOW!

5. 02-15-2011, 08:10 PM

Nice i'm enjoying tehralph's rages. One thing about money is that it doesn't rot away. I can see it definately playing a role if tribes get together and there peaceful. Its not if its going to be used but when.