Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stuck on Entities...

I know the server was just restarted....but it worries me when only 30 people tops are trieng to get on at the same time...what happens whe hundreds are???

sry should be in Public...

Delete your character and the problem goes away.

Yes I get this all the time. Nothing to do with deleting your character.

I often have to quit out of the game when it hangs on Entities for over 5 mins.

5. 02-16-2011, 04:03 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Yes I get this all the time. Nothing to do with deleting your character.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...2578#post42578

"There is one problem left over from the last build. A glitch caused scheme data to save multiple times and this is causing some players to time out during loading. The server has been fixed, however I would need to wipe the database to clear out the duplicated data. If you are getting stuck, deleting your character fixes this problem."

Side note: FUCK YEA PLANETSIDE NEXT

Remember you are still in testing, and testing hard for the last couple of days before final wipe. Theres been a lot of additions and updates this week.

Always check the announcements forum to find out, its very well documented, the devs are quite open about anything going on.

Dude, his join date is May 2010, and he has 210 posts. I think knows that, he just didn't know if this server restart came with an update and posted a bug report.

Edit: Thanks for trying to be helpful though XD

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    Dude, his join date is May 2010, and he has 210 posts. I think knows that, he just didn't know if this server restart came with an update and posted a bug report.

Edit: Thanks for trying to be helpful though XD
    The info was still already documented there in regards to the problem, we all forget to check from time to time, doesn't matter how long your join date is, he could have posted 210 posts in his first month for all we know and only just come back this week like many have after the recent email

The Hopi have seen a lot of members reappear this week that haven't played in a very long time and im sure others are in the same position, a lots changed since back then

Very true. It was unnecessarily argumentitive too, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    Very true. It was unnecessarily argumentitive too, my apologies.
    Its all good Its early in the day, I do the same often lol, Sorry if i came across the wrong way to, I haven't even had my coco pops yet