Which (same type) weapon is better quality?

Given the same type weapon..."Junk" quality? or "Poor" quality?
    example: Starting: "poor quality" axe; better than the crafted "junk quality" axe?

I am 90% sure Poor would be better than Junk. Are you non-native english speaker? (no offense, honest question)

I could be wrong cause sometimes they do weird things in games, but as a native english speaker I expect junk is worse than poor, no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FPrime View Post
    I am 90% sure Poor would be better than Junk. Are you non-native english speaker? (no offense, honest question)

I could be wrong cause sometimes they do weird things in games, but as a native english speaker I expect junk is worse than poor, no question about it.
    he's probably questioning it cos that would make the starter weapons better than the first crafted ones

Ah I see. I missed that part about starter vs crafted and the logical disconnect there.

The reason the crafted one is worse is cause you suck at crafting.

I noticed that the things I crafted with a 5 skill level were junk and the things I crafted with my chosen skill at 25 were Poor. So just raise the associated skill through practice and eventually the crafted weapon will be as good or better than the starter item, even using the same recipe.

Your starter weapons are "poor" quality.....so i assume Junk is even worse.