Okay, first off I have pre ordered and will be playing this game. I am coming from a long gaming background which I'm not going to list out here.
I just have a few pet peeves that I hope will get fixed soon... Some I am sure are already scheduled to be "fixed" and maybe some aren't. So here is my synopses of what I'd like to see fixed or implemented.
Other than these actually quite minor issues I have, the game is awesome. I can't wait to get into the launch server and start making some progress!!
1. Game Window - Please create a seamless windowed mode! Since the game is barely able to be Alt-Tabbed, this is a no brainier.
2. Logging In - It is 2011, why am I forced to log in twice and then click my character, only to have to then click again to enter the game? That is 2 times logging in and 2 separate clicks to finally get into the game. I should have to enter my password once, then click once to select my character which should load me in.
3. The Camera - Please include an option to increase mouse/camera turn speed in-game... In a game where PVP is involved, people love to run in circles, jump and dodge. Without the ability to increase the mouse/camera turn rate, this can be very frustrating!
4. Mouse buttons - This day in age, pretty much everyone and their dog have mice that have more than 2 buttons. This a game and not an office product so "gamers" usually have more than 5 button mice. Why am I not able to bind my mouse buttons in the bind window?
5. Crafting - This game is crafting focused... So I am confused as to why I have to click every tool and every piece of material every time I need to craft one thing. Why not allow us to have a tool(s) selected and then click the materials? Maybe this is a planned "fix" for later... I hope so, or crafting will be tedious, tedious, tedious!!
Thank you, and I hope to be appreciating all of your hard work for a long time!