Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crouch and Prone?

Will there be crouch and prone in the game?

Re:Crouch and Prone?

I think there will...not sure if from start though

So no crouch, prone, jump in Prelude?

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

there will be jump

Not sure about the other 2

Man, humanity has fallen far since the Apocalypse.

yeah, forgetting how to kneel down and lie down for that matter means everyone has been reduced to retard status.

I guess that means I am not alone!

I don't want to see another thread go to the crapper. Keep the comments related to prone/crouch and not comment for the sake of commenting. Not about how people could of forgotten it etc.

We said we were cracking down on the forums and we mean it.

If you would like to discuss more about what I mentioned open a new thread do not start talking about it in here.

Now...back to topic

What use would you get out of that ? Perhaps aim stability , Camo ?.. Hiding. Actually thats not a bad idea

Ok I guess we find out in the early access. I hope it is in the game though for sneak attacks and such. I am sure at some point snipers will want this also.

r0ss0 wrote:
    What use would you get out of that ? Perhaps aim stability , Camo ?.. Hiding. Actually thats not a bad idea
    Real stealth in the game. You would be suprise how close you can get to someone in a prone crawl or even crouching.