Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Regulators (Neutral/Lawful)

/redneck RP on

Howdy friend.

So we Regulators, see, we been growin' up a bit. Sure 'n we have. Oh, we'll still be Trackin' down them unlawful vagrants of the Land, but we also buildin' quite a bit too now. We got a good town here started. Some good folk. Decent number of Craftin' types, some 'o their stuff even is decent to use. Least ways don't break the first time ya' use it.

We also plannin' on hostin' Trade Fairs on the weekends, let them that live near the lake, get a chance to gather to buy, sell, 'n trade. I've also been talkin' with my guys, that once we've built up a bit, buildin' an arena of sorts. Build up an area and let a couple warriors go toe to toe, ya' know? Leastways that's the idea. Holdin' tournaments with prizes and the lot. Might be fun.

So, as I was sayin', we growin' up, into a quite proper bit of a town. But we still lookin' for more. So, if you're interested in somethin' a bit different then you're usual, actually want to be able to vote for who's leadin' ya, or just want to be part of a town instead of a tribe, well, give us a holler. Or leastways give us a look.

/redneck RP off

If you could read that, that's the plan we're going with. We are going to have a section of Regulators be our "Trackers" a.k.a. Bounty Hunters, who people of the community can pay us to kill for them. We plan on only taking contracts for those that are truly evil though, as in, griefers, hackers, or Forum Trolls. So, please have a good reason if you're wanting to take out a contract against another player. I will personally be making contracts for my guys for when there are no contracts from the public. I've got people I want to see killed too, ya know.

As for the rest, we're building a proper town, with true town leadership, in a "Republic" type fashion. This system is not a Monarchy, and well, I'm not a Dictator. I believe we're all just playing a game, and it should be fun. Adding the element of voting for who leads, well, just adds in to the fun I think.

So, if you're sick of dictators, or "micro-managing" leaders who tell everyone what they are or are not supposed to do, then Regulators might be a good fit for ya'. If you want to get paid to kill some Evil people, again, Regulators would be a good place.

Well, enough of that, here's our website. Lot's of info about us, as well as the tribal rank structure can be found there.

http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.c...5225&f=1388952

The Arena

/redneck RP on

Howdy again all Regulator followers.
    WillBonney here ag'n, talkin' a bit more about the plans I'm settin' in place for us Regulators. See, when we build our big castle, 'n form up our grande ole town, well see, we get this great big hole left in the dirt. So's, I was thinkin' on what to do with it. Think I've fingered it out.

We are going to be buildin' us a Pit, and arena of sorts, to bring back some of the glory days of two men fightin' it out. Sure, isn't a real duel without my pistol, but hell, gotta work with what ya' get. So's this means we Regulators will be hosting some good ole fashioned PvP tournaments.

At first, while the fightin' is still simple, we'll stick with 1v1's. Now, with the way ya' see, you'll want to really zoom into the action (First Person Camera), so as the dirt walls don't get in ya's vision. Laters on tho', when we get some bows 'n arrows, some 2handed weapons, and a few folk that can heal, we'll do some 2v2, 3v3, and the final, most awesome, 5 man "every man for himself" contest.

We still ironing the details of all this 'o course. But we'll get 'er done, I'm sure. So, keep an eye on the Events section, and if you're a fightin' man, keep those blades sharp.

/redneck RP off

That's right. Might as well do something with the great big hole we'll be digging. So gonna turn it into the "Pit" ala Sparticus style (great show btw, looking forward to season 2 finale). The walls will be steep, with only one "passage" to get out of, we'll even stack some logs to use as bleachers. We'll dress it up and make it look "pretty" as time goes on.

Later, when we have "more room," and more time, I'll even work out something bigger and better. As in, a true "Colliseum" inside of Xsyon. Making up the plans with the in-game numbers I have and auto-cad as we speak, lol.

well, I personally hate pointless bumps, so turning this "bump" into something at least amusing, so have a bad joke:

What's the difference between a regular toad and a horny toad?
    One says ribbit, the other says rubbit.

Quote Originally Posted by willbonney View Post
    well, I personally hate pointless bumps, so turning this "bump" into something at least amusing, so have a bad joke:

What's the difference between a regular toad and a horny toad?
    One says ribbit, the other says rubbit.
    I'd say that joke was Bad, but Bad called and is pissed I was going to associate that joke with Bad. It would ruin Bad's rep.

C'mon nao, we know more people want to right the wrongs, wrong the rights, all while getting paid. The Regulators have a good crew, but need a few more to round out this bunch.

Did I mention punch and pie?

Time for a bad joke bump again. This one I've stolen from one of my members:

Does the priest's cow produce pastorized milk?

Time for another bump joke:

There was an old man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a get his sperm counted. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The old man came back the next day and the cup was empty and the lid was still on.
    Doctor: What was the problem?
    Elderly man: Well, I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth... still nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing.
    Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend tried too?!
    Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the damn cup.

/peeks into thread for bad jokes

Whew!! That last one WAS funny!! You are getting better at this!

Continue on!

One more for the bad joke bump of the day:

A husband walks into the bedroom holding two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife asks, "What're those for?"
    He answers, "It's for your headache."
    "I don't have a headache," she replied.
    He replies, "Gotcha!"

Good luck with the bad jokes man <3

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Good luck with the bad jokes man <3
    Eh, least I'm entertaining with my bumps.