The rise of Xyson

I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour?

Haven't a clue, but it sure has grown since I was last here
    Well done :P

Can't wait until it actually begins to grow large, something inspired by the WOW community, but of a different engine perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour?
    There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.
    It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrounge View Post
    It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!
    These indie devs are already at over 90K a month... just sayin....
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.