Server is unstable .

Just a heads up, server keeps crashing every few minutes. Ping is going through the roof. Anyone who cant connect i'd suggest waiting til tomorrow.

I have been told by Prophecy's Guild leader Falstaff that you should not be using the Prophecy tag. You left Prophecy in Mortal Online after sending private guild information and the names of all guild members and their alts to the other guilds ingame. You should hook up with the boys you betrayed Prophecy to in this game and use their tag.

Oh no, Prophecy from MO is telling me I cant use the tag in another game! What am I going to do.. Oh thats right. check tribal recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMap View Post
    Oh no, Prophecy from MO is telling me I cant use the tag in another game! What am I going to do.. Oh thats right. check tribal recruitment.
    Why are you even here. This game is crap according to you. I guess you are some desperate guy

Why are you here? Look at my join date bro montana. Im here to get what I paid for. Your a bandwagon jumper, thanks for your month support.

You cannot check tribal recruitment. Who would want you? You are a whining little boy. You sold out Prophecy, your guild in Mortal Online. You then come here and use their guild tag. What tribe would ever want to trust you? You ran away like a little boy after the real men in Mortal Online slapped your bottom. No one was interested in TheMap's lack of PVP skills in MO after that. Every guild sent you packing. Once a snake in the grass always a snake.