Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tribe Questions

Tribe Questions

1/ Is there a limit on how many people can join a tribe?

2/ Will we be seeing forum sections before release for tribe discussion/recruitment?

3/ Can tribe villages be destroyed?
    Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is two...

Re:Tribe Questions

Also, can you have multiple tribe leaders?
    Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is two...

Will it be possible to have official tribes aswell?

Suggested,public tribes ran by present owners.
    I'd personally love to organise and run my own tribe knowing it's official. XD

There will only be 1 tribe leader, else it would be like having two presidents of your country.

What do you mean by official tribes? You will be able to and have to form a tribe to create a town.

Official as in new player spawn points.
    Top flagged tribe/best tribe.

don't quote me on this, but I think you will spawn in your own village.

Oh alright.

Zendru wrote:
    No

2/ Will we be seeing forum sections before release for tribe discussion/recruitment?
    Added today

This will be up for discussion. The plan is yes, but the final implementation is something I want to discuss with our player community.

4/ Also, can you have multiple tribe leaders?
    There are multiple positions within a tribe, but not multiple leaders. Larger tribes will have more available positions (assistant chiefs etc.).

darkrounge wrote:
    1/ Will it be possible to have official tribes as well?
    New player spawn points will be near the existing tribal village of the player's choice.

There will also be spawn locations not near any village for those that plan to spawn and build their own tribe.

Before any villages are built, the player can choose to spawn in one of four different locations.

2/ Top flagged tribe/best tribe.
    Interesting idea. Possibly we can place World Totems where players can view overall world information about tribes in general. I'll think about this. I like it.

Xsyon wrote:

This will be up for discussion. The plan is yes, but the final implementation is something I want to discuss with our player community.
    In regards to this,
    Will we be aloud to take over tribes? Overrule the kingdom.

Xsyon wrote:
    Zendru wrote:
    No

Added today

4/ Also, can you have multiple tribe leaders?
    There are multiple positions within a tribe, but not multiple leaders. Larger tribes will have more available positions (assistant chiefs etc.).

darkrounge wrote:
    1/ Will it be possible to have official tribes as well?
    New player spawn points will be near the existing tribal village of the player's choice.

There will also be spawn locations not near any village for those that plan to spawn and build their own tribe.

Before any villages are built, the player can choose to spawn in one of four different locations.

2/ Top flagged tribe/best tribe.
    Interesting idea. Possibly we can place World Totems where players can view overall world information about tribes in general. I'll think about this. I like it.
    If there is no limit on how many ppl can join a tribe it's going to be a zerg fest. Meaning skill is thrown out the window /sigh...Might not pre-order after all. This really gets me down, because coming from other mmo's, recently Global Agenda everyone is quitting because 1 clan has over 400 ppl and they just run over everything like locusts and as said before in another post it won't be instance based to control anything especially how many ppl per battle, as that doesn't really matter as the zerg will have ppl on every minute of every day which you won't to defend your tribe. /sigh /sigh /sigh