Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Torrent - Please Share

Hi everyone,

it would really be nice if some more of the lucky ones among you who are in possession of the complete game files shared them via Torrent.
    My remaining download time is currently estimated at 2 weeks, and I'm at 84%!
    Considering that the "regular" patcher downloads are putting such a load on the game server, it'd be a win-win situation for everyone.

Also, once you're finished downloading, please keep your Torrent client running for a while longer.

Thanks a lot!

Got my torrent uploading at 500kB/s will let it run all weekend.

That's the spirit, thanks!
    I'm currently uploading at 700k, downloading at 0.7k...
    I'll keep mine running for the weekend as well, right now it looks like I might even be forced to...

I have been seeding it since it was first posted. And it will stay up until not needed @ 300-500kB/s. I am not showing up as a seeder cause I had 250mb to download? And still am not done. ha

Those of us at 84% have all there is to offer. Our files didn't match the torrent's hashes 100% so noone had a complete copy aside from the master seed. We are stuck waiting for the additional chuncks to trickle out.

Drev

6. 02-19-2011, 01:09 AM

Looks like it's getting better now. More peers, less "red" blocks.
    I've got all the large files now, and am pulling the rest off the patcher in order to feed them to torrent.

Big thanks to all of you who are helping out with this!

kk, i'm seeding now. Although I copied the files into my download/data directory, it is still downloading the files. Is there a way to stop downloading? I am seeding at about 400-500kb/s.

Looks like Drevar is right and there is a problem with the hashes...
    At least with some of those files.
    I'm not all too familiar with torrent myself, so any advice on how to speed up things would be highly appreciated...

How can some of the pieces be missing, isnt there a seedbox somwhere with all the files, i mean they must have originated from somewhere. My torrent has basically stopped, and several pieces of the 2 last files are non existent ? it seems one of the trackers are timing out, wondering if that could be why ? None of the users in the swarm seem to have all the data ??

Quote Originally Posted by Monologue View Post
    How can some of the pieces be missing, isnt there a seedbox somwhere with all the files, i mean they must have originated from somewhere. My torrent has basically stopped, and several pieces of the 2 last files are non existent ? it seems one of the trackers are timing out, wondering if that could be why ? None of the users in the swarm seem to have all the data ??
    Vadio some how has different hashes than us. So he being the seeder has one set of files we are tring to pull from. So we have to match his when we dumped out data files to seed we mostly started at 73% we are up to 96.1% at the time of this post. Once I am down we should have 5-6 seeders. We are trying I promise.