Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bah too easy to delete houses!

I spent all day yesterday leveling an area and building a house then someone accidently deleted it in under a second!

PLEASE make it HARD to accidently remove buildings

A friend deleted my house while trying to open a basket that was next to the house..
    At least make it ask for confirmation.

Agree, a confirmation question is a must.

Agreed.

Also, a separate ability to "destroy buildings" from the "build" option in the totem configurations. Just because I gave someone the ability to build his own house doesn't give them the right to be able to destroy my keep.

Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    Agreed.

Also, a separate ability to "destroy buildings" from the "build" option in the totem configurations. Just because I gave someone the ability to build his own house doesn't give them the right to be able to destroy my keep.
    Amen.

+1.

Makes it way too easy to grief an enemy village by getting an infiltrator recruited, then have him go around deleting all the villages' buildings.

Yeah I agree completely, way too easy to delete that chief tent your whole tribe took hours to build.

I agree 100%. Have you put this in the suggestion forum??

Gotta +1 this one. All upside, no down side.

yeah, I agree...happened to my tribe as well, I placed baskets too close to a finished teepee, and crafter accidently de-constructed it. At the very least, de-constructing should be tied to building in the privleges section for ranks. Leader could turn off deleting and building, until needed for everyone, then when project was done, turn it back on.

Idealy, it would be a separate check box for de-constructing a project tho.

I can see a possible griefing tactic the way it is now...if you let anyone in, even as a probate (with neferious intention), right now they could run around and delete every structure, which could devastate a tribe.