Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sorry, but this is a complete joke. Giving tribes the option to either make their land vulnerable to attack or not... I wonder what 99% of tribes will choose? Walls and defensive structures, all just fluff now.

Saying that some players can choose to play realistically, and others not, is ridiculous. In fact, that shafts the players who favour realism, because what's realistic about this system that's proposed?

If I'm not mistaking (theres been alot of posting and talking ingame from the devs). But the intention has been and will be that expansion totems will always be in an pvp enabled state. Only the main Tribe totems for the Tribe can be flagged as being safe or pvp enabled.

I do agree that some testing and consideration will have to be taken into account for tribes that enable no pvp safe area and then run out and attack people. But it could just be a matter of not trying to fight no pvp enabled tribes close to there tribe area.

Like I have stated from the very start this game is first and foremost about World Building and Crafting with PVP being an addition that does not interfere with the first two unless the player / tribe chooses it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom316 View Post
    If I'm not mistaking (theres been alot of posting and talking ingame from the devs). But the intention has been and will be that expansion totems will always be in an pvp enabled state. Only the main Tribe totems for the Tribe can be flagged as being safe or pvp enabled.
    This ^ as ive been saying all day, its about compromise.

Tbh for me as PvPer it sounds fair that the main tribal area can be a safe zone so other playstyles can "live". But after all ressources are gathered don't you think its much better to have an expanded area with more ressources which also means PVP. Also we have no NPC cities and towns can be flagged as starter area which needs some form of safety