Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    it should be common sense, if your doing it with the mindset of "man I bet im pissing that guy OFF by now! LOL" its probably griefing..
    So then i was griefing by killing people once? Doesnt sound right does it?

No, either someone was annoyed you killed them, or you are lying and you were doing something else. Either way someone was in the wrong, people shouldnt greif, people shouldnt post fake greif claims. But they do... it is one of the risks of pking

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    I only posted this because i asked a guide about it, i was told about 20 kills in about an hour for a warning. They obviously have a specific definition and qualifiers for griefing.
    That was an example of griefing. Please stop spouting this as the exact and only measure. We get it, you are one of the cool kids because you can kill me over and over and over and until i log off or start QQ'ing in chat. Wow, +1 to you!!!

Fact is, you won't be around long. You might make a small name for yourself, but, you will either get tired of killing and no-one spouting your name about your excellent skill of ganking, or you will get tired of being the hunted.

Damn, I should of named my character Santa Claus. "He's making a list, checking it twice. Going find out whose turn to be iced. Santa Claus is gonna throw down."

Quote Originally Posted by Hooflung View Post
    That was an example of griefing. Please stop spouting this as the exact and only measure. We get it, you are one of the cool kids because you can kill me over and over and over and until i log off or start QQ'ing in chat. Wow, +1 to you!!!

Fact is, you won't be around long. You might make a small name for yourself, but, you will either get tired of killing and no-one spouting your name about your excellent skill of ganking, or you will get tired of being the hunted.

Damn, I should of named my character Santa Claus. "He's making a list, checking it twice. Going find out whose turn to be iced. Santa Claus is gonna throw down."
    Personal insults aside. the purpose of this post is merely an attempt to get a real answer from somone who works for Xyson...not to tout my pvp preference or whatever assumption your jumping to.

If there are rules we have to obide to, then they must be laid out clearly for all to see...what is so hard to understand about this?

So then i was griefing by killing people once? Doesnt sound right does it?
    I was saying man I bet im pissing that guy OFF by now! LOL"
    as in repeating the same action in an attempt to only annoy the other player, and not in the context of the game itself"

the issue arises when someone IS doing it to annoy or "for the LULZ" but can hide under the aspect of "I was PKing and just happen to keep seeing the same guy"

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    I was saying man I bet im pissing that guy OFF by now! LOL"
    as in repeating the same action in an attempt to only annoy the other player, and not in the context of the game itself"

the issue arises when someone IS doing it to annoy or "for the LULZ" but can hide under the aspect of "I was PKing and just happen to keep seeing the same guy"
    what if im not "doing it for the lulz" but rather skilling my blunt weapon skill? Not like theres much else to hit with my club...

Personal insults aside. the purpose of this post is merely an attempt to get a real answer from somone who works for Xyson...not to tout my pvp preference or whatever assumption your jumping to.
    I am not jumping, I have read posts made by you in other threads.

Post the Griefing policy right here right now
    I noticed they got right on that. I don't think you stomped your foot hard enough. Why don't your try holding your breath.

i dont thing any guides are on right now, if you havent noticed the lack of certain threads getting locked....i think this one should tbh.

Either way, continue flaming the OP...i can take it.

what if im not "doing it for the lulz" but rather skilling my blunt weapon skill? Not like theres much else to hit with my club...
    see that where I was saying its gets hazy..not claiming YOU do it, but it gets in a grey area of where its hard to tell...if there is 10 people around, and you keep "leveling" it on the same guy for an hour..then its rather obvious.

if hes the only one you can find, then its the grey area, when it COULD be your just annoying him and enjoying it...and claiming your leveling as an excuse..or you really ARE leveling it and he just happens to be the one around.