Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hold on to your pants...

Oh my, rumor has it that a handful of those rascally rapscallions from the Murder Herd lot may be throwing themselves into this sandy mix of potential goodness! Consider this fair warning to lock up your pets and tighten your belts...

I personally am very excited to support our lovely indie devs, from whom blossom good gaming mechanic philosophies and visions to brea... Well, at least [I]dent[/I] the mold of our ever stagnating and theme-parked WoW business modeled MMO industry... and I come here now to dream the dream that one day sandbox role playing games can finally get the industry attention and financial support they truly deserve.

Amen.

Yay! I love killing MH... hopefully you guys are less shitty at PvP in Xsyon compared to other games

So your the guys who roleplay being good at pvp

[QUOTE=Belight;47923]Oh my, rumor has it that a handful of those rascally rapscallions from the Murder Herd lot may be throwing themselves into this sandy mix of potential goodness! Consider this fair warning to lock up your pets and tighten your belts...

I personally am very excited to support our lovely indie devs, from whom blossom good gaming mechanic philosophies and visions to brea... Well, at least [I]dent[/I] the mold of our ever stagnating and theme-parked WoW business modeled MMO industry... and I come here now to dream the dream that one day sandbox role playing games can finally get the industry attention and financial support they truly deserve.

Amen.[/QUOTE]

pvp is fun, bring it on.

[QUOTE=Jounce;48520]Yay! I love killing MH... hopefully you guys are less shitty at PvP in Xsyon compared to other games [/QUOTE]
    Ah, it seems good ol' anti-MH propaganda doesnt die easy!

[QUOTE=Banok;48693]So your the guys who roleplay being good at pvp [/QUOTE]
    Actually we're the guys that planned and hosted a number of server wide RP events in Age of Conan and helped keep a dfaltering game fun for the server.

[QUOTE=Odie;48700]Mock too?! [/QUOTE]

No, Mock comes and goes, but I don't think Xsyon is on his radar.

I wish though, I had such great times rolling in small groups with him in DarkFall, we used to just annihilate groups of people, he was one of the best PVPers I've ever rolled with.

[QUOTE=KeithStone;48708]pvp is fun, bring it on.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Though honestly we'll probably be a little more care bear in this game. We just wanna build some sand castles. Though I'm sure there will be plenty of PVP to be had.

[QUOTE=Belight;50323]
    No, Mock comes and goes, but I don't think Xsyon is on his radar.
    [/quote]

Aww.. Mock is my BFF back from darkfall release
    you should tell him that I am asking for him and he should come play xsyon.

[QUOTE=Odie;50343]Aww.. Mock is my BFF back from darkfall release
    you should tell him that I am asking for him and he should come play xsyon.[/QUOTE]

I recognise your name but don't know where from... Where you in MH? Were you Odie in DFO?

[QUOTE=Belight;50461]I recognise your name but don't know where from... Where you in MH? Were you Odie in DFO?[/QUOTE]

Yes I am, Odie, from DF. I was never in MH though I was in BCP, Blood Claw Pack.

I vaguely remember MH from a game or two I played ... why do I consider them in the same light as Goon Squad?