Item found by .._insert player name_.. needs to go

I can have 10 pieces of white cloth all of the same type, but if they're found by different people they won't stack.

I'm pretty sure you can imagine the logistics nightmare to ensue. In any case if you can remove the found by, it'd be killer, and just add in an option for a made by, if even necessary at the moment, which honestly, it really isn't.

- BeeCee ARRRRR Fan!
    My name is Splits, I can has nam nam?

Is this new? I haven't had a chance to test this but before last update the 'found by X' just vanished after you stacked 2 pieces that were 'found/harvested/scavenged' by different people.

I think it needs to go, but for different reasons. Mostly because it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I heard they fixed item stacking.

Visitor
    it needs to go for server/item reasons.

that has to be KILLING the server.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"By the time this game works there is going to be no one left, and because there is no one left, that is why it will work..."

BigCountry | Head Hunters | http://www.wefarmpeople.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kurpitsa View Post
    I think it needs to go, but for different reasons. Mostly because it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    they did say it was because of quests, that when it gets handed in they'd know it was the player that did it.
    A Nomad I will be for life, in love with Captain Kirk

This is a crafting feature. It is actually quite a large/nice one. It doesn't seem very important now but wait for a month or two when every major PvP clan is all wearing weapons 'crafter by bobo' or something along those lines. Would be nice if there was a way to 'inspect' the weapon another person is using but that might be a bit unrealistic.

Simply changing the description to 'gathered by multiple' if multiple people were involved in it should fix the issue. And no something like this is most definitely not killing the server unless it's REALLY borked in the coding

Perhaps make it configurable under the Options screen to turn off the "gathered by" or "made by" pop-up info?

same with the condition of the item ,, should be toggled on or off if player wants to know what codition an item is.. its blocking the eat part of a fish and plants and stays on screen when item is closed or eaten,, the keymapper has to be increased for everything from,, toggle off chat to emotes to item discription,, it will up fps and maybe save server some problems,, there are many more iam sure ,, oh ya if the game needs to make an important announcement please come up on the main screen with bright red letters not in chat that most dont use or read that often (ie server coming down , ect ect)