Thread: Chat Box

Chat Box

After playing for the last few days, I am finding the chat box text really hard to read - the text is just slightly too small and the global colour is horrible, the general chat is much easier to read but in the winter would be really hard to read with snow on the ground.
    And how do I scroll the text back so I can see anything I have missed?
    Oh and just one other thing that really bugs me and that is those stupid emote noises, they are really cheesey and a real RP breaker if you enjoy RPing

OK thats all

I totally agree, I ragequit on my first hour playing because the chat gave me a headache, I had now moved it into the top left corner where most of it is hidden from view.

Yeah would agree also, chat box is terrible currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    After playing for the last few days, I am finding the chat box text really hard to read - the text is just slightly too small and the global colour is horrible, the general chat is much easier to read but in the winter would be really hard to read with snow on the ground.
    And how do I scroll the text back so I can see anything I have missed?
    Oh and just one other thing that really bugs me and that is those stupid emote noises, they are really cheesey and a real RP breaker if you enjoy RPing

OK thats all
    Hey Sabina, nice to see you back !

There are arrows beside the chatbox, you can scroll with them (unfortunately the scroll button on the mouse doesn't work). Global chat will be gone by launch, its only for the beta.

And I agree, the chat font is too small and we should be able to set the background transparency, its very hard to read it sometimes.

Plus it would be great if we could click on name in the chat box and start to whisper that person...some names are a headache to type when you want to whisper them.