brick and stone structures

Shouldnt brick and stone work structures be in the mason field of crafting?

I was thinking that earlier. I'm planning to focus on masonry and thought it funny that all they get is brick and mortar while all the structures that use them are under architecture. I think they should change that.

architect is where all the structures that are used to design cities and build houses need be.

however, the FAQ state that masonry and woodcrafting will be for crafting furniture for housing.

Ya, my understanding is that, at least atm, Masonry and Woodworking are more like supplemental skills that provide parts for other skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Shouldnt brick and stone work structures be in the mason field of crafting?
    Also, an architect is about blueprints, think of the brick walls that architects get as more of a blueprint for brick walls.

Because if you go this route, then should all wood buildings be under woodcrafting, or all cloth tents under tailoring, etc?

he has already said that masonry and woodworking are support skills and lvl faster and dont count as much to ur skill soft cap. when he does add in the stuff were they are themselves full crafts i imagine he will take them down to normal crafts but till then THAT.

saw it in one of the skill/crafting FAQ