Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Death] Cannibalism/Bury

When pvp comes along, there should be cannibalism where players could cook their opponents meat and eat them. In addition, bones should be taken from their bodies as well. This of course will give you bad karma in faith. On the contrary, for good faith, players could bury their enemies.

To enforce the idea of disposing bodies, bodies will attract carnivorous animals and creatures.

Added to official list ~KiwiBird

Re:[Death] Cannibalism/Bury

Ingesting my enemies? Sounds good to me

trenixdecease wrote:
    When pvp comes along, there should be cannibalism where players could cook their opponents meat and eat them.
    I've seen crazy ideas on this forum, but this is the sickest so far. Congrats.

Jadzia wrote:
    trenixdecease wrote:
    When pvp comes along, there should be cannibalism where players could cook their opponents meat and eat them.
    I've seen crazy ideas on this forum, but this is the sickest so far. Congrats.
    Thanks, I deserve a reward. =]

this quite definitely be awesome for evil tribes ha

have it to where when anyone dies they receive some kind of penalty if not buried. and if they are eaten by another play who receives major bad points(slowly become demon), and maybe have a penalty for that like possible disease or what not, but gains the the points that the person dieing would have lost if not buried.

Added to official list ~KiwiBird

Xx1327 wrote:

have it to where when anyone dies they receive some kind of penalty if not buried. and if they are eaten by another play who receives major bad points(slowly become demon), and maybe have a penalty for that like possible disease or what not, but gains the the points that the person dieing would have lost if not buried.
    Nice. Can we bury and eat ourselves?

can't find it but pretty sure Jooky said it would be in there. You can at least make things out of human bones etc.

mrcalhou wrote:
    Xx1327 wrote:

human ingenuity does know no bounds

mrcalhou wrote:
    The animation for this would be legendary

Updated the original post to have carnivorous animals and creatures be attracted to bodies.