maybe it will be like this?

I'm going to keep speculating until we get a clear answer to those of you who say, ugg not again Keith. lol

This is what I'm thinking how tribe territories will be after prelude.

Good Tribes: Neutral and Good players can still attack you on your tribe territory, however if you do the attacking as a good or neutral player you become flagged as evil.

Neutral: Same as above

Evil: You can attack everywhere because you are already evil, and anyone can attack you without consequence.

ugg. not again Keith.

im more worried about them getting to their prelude launch over what will happen 6-9 months from now tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    im more worried about them getting to their prelude launch over what will happen 6-9 months from now tbh.
    +1

and there are a ton of systems that still need to be implemented supposedly during prelude.

focus on the now. make it work well. then add.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    +1

and there are a ton of systems that still need to be implemented supposedly during prelude.

focus on the now. make it work well. then add.

Like bushes and sound

it'd settle foor up, stable and not crashing...then moving on to the combat overhaul...then finishing out the crafting side (really want to be rp an old west rancher, lynching anyone that strays near my cattle )

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    it'd settle foor up, stable and not crashing...then moving on to the combat overhaul...then finishing out the crafting side (really want to be rp an old west rancher, lynching anyone that strays near my cattle )
    Im still hoping at some point the game world will feel like a year after the apocolyse...not 50,000BC caveman world.