Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
no Ive replied to each one with an example..maybe you just missed them in the flury of posts.

the mobile safezones.. what tribes going to build a huge village..to ditch it and start from scratch because they are a little too far from junk in thier ring?
the risk vs reward...I gave 2 examples..an ingame, and in life example of how the logic is flawed.

and how do you get more PvE people that fight back? wouldnt that just mean they are PvP? as they are wanting to fight? then where does that leave the PvE people that dont? just a version of the ones that need to hurry up and get with the PvP?
they clearly stated they wanted to keep mobil safezones as an option. what dont you understand about that. if its an option it will be abused.

the only flawed logic is the logic you are using in thinking that such a system wont be abused. you know people already have multiple account, you know large tribes will have sub tribes in safezones that can be mobil to support them. you know small tribes with safezones will be able to deplete resources and there will be no recourse.

lets hear some more of this wonderful logic of yours please....i didnt reply because your just trolling, since your missing the obvious here

this might be your first mmorpg, but its not my first, i know all the tricks large guilds use to gain the upperhand, abusing safezones will be the first one they abuse. it will come at the expense of the small tribes that its suppose to protect, all while creating an imbalance of crafters to combat.

gonna suck when you find out that a large tribe has mobil safezoned a terraform wall around their main camp, causing a choke point in which youll have to pass though their small sub tribes safezone inorder to attack them.